Promoting the visual arts & business of our local community
About Meadville Fine Arts . . .
Tim & Mary Kirk are the owners of Meadville Fine Arts and have lived in this community since 1980.
Tim has been involved in the business since it's beginning in 2002. In May 2011 they both retired but decided to buy the business as a retirement project to stay busy. Tim didn't want to let his customers down that depended on him to produce giclée prints. Mary took on the bookkeeping duties and although she only is there a couple days a week, she enjoys meeting and talking with customers.
Tim & Mary Kirk
Our Mission Statement
To glorify the Lord with a faithful Christian witness by serving and encouraging people of our local and regional community through art, professional services, profits and time.
Our Goals & Objectives
· Provide high quality art and photography reproduction & finishing services at a
· Training and community fellowship of fellow artists
· Providing opportunities for interaction and involvement of local artisans
· Provide periodic internships to students wishing to enter the art & graphics field
· Training in methods, media, pricing, sales and presentation practices
· Encouraging them to exercise and expand on their abilities and skills
· Give through training, promotion and service to local & regional artists
· Provide an outlet for artists & photographers to sell and promote their work.
· Providing a tangible means whereby to promote their work through a gallery, web
sites and other opportunities.
· Provide the general public with a source for high quality art for the home and office.
· Provide a destination for visitors to our community and link them to the arts of our
· Tithe our profits
· % to the Lord's work both local and world wide
· % to local charities and community services
You can see more of his work in the shop.
Faux magazine cover - digital painting
Dylan - Digital Photograph
Digital Editing & Enhancement - Studio Shot
Gideon - Digital Photograph
John - Digital Sketch with subtle color
Jon - Digital photo with sketch enhancements
Josh - Digital Sketch & Painting
Aaron - digital oil painting
Atlee - photograph with grunge technique
Becca - digital sketch with oil paint technique
Darrell - digital oil painting
Mick - digital oil painting
Mick- digital oil painting
Tim & Mary - digital sketch with color
Walt - digital sketch with color
Walt - digital sketch with color
Walt - photograph with digital editing
14 - 17
For his personal work Tim enjoys portraits and especially masculine portraits. His work normally starts with a digital photograph then he adds a combination of editing, painting techniques, colors and textures. Many of his pieces use several photos to produce the rich textures and depth.
Click on photos to start slide show.
Mary's love is for music. She started taking cello lessons in her early 50's and enjoys being a part of the Allegheny College Civic and Chamber Orchestras.
She also enjoys baking bread, reading cook books and crocheting.
Both Tim & Mary enjoy meeting college students and international students and sharing meals with them at their home. They have hosted several international high school students for a school year and continue to be a host family contact for international students at Allegheny College.
Designed in Adobe Muse • All elements for this web site are copyrighted. © Meadville Fine Arts, LLC, 2019